An early version of the seminal PK22 chair by Poul Kjærholm, in vintage condition. The chair was designed in 1956 and originally produced by E Kold Christensen (later by Fritz Hansen) of Denmark.
- Early model with nickel-plated frame, not stainless steel, made by Kold Christensen
- Original frame & original leather with lovely colour and patina
- Lots of age-related wear to the leather, including some breaks; we understand the previous owner has had the leather backed with linen for protection
- Frame has minor losses to the nickel & light surface rust, but appears solid
- Kold Christensen stamp visible on cross bar
The wonderful cognac leather is now in heavily worn condition and we recommend it be replaced for daily use.
If you would like more details or images please contact us here.